Exterior wood intensive cleaner
Intensive cleaner for exterior wood of all kinds. Especially
suitable for manual cleaning.
Pore deep cleaning for terraces, gratings, facades or fences
- removes dirt and weathering
- effective deep cleansing
- easy to apply
- does not drip, viscous
- especially suitable for processing by hand
The ready-to-use intensive cleaner removes dirt and grey patina. The cleaner for outdoor wood is effective in the cleaning of outdoor gratings, garden furniture and all other wood in outdoor areas. The viscous cleaning agent is well suited for vertical application on wooden facades or garden fences. For optimal protection, the treatment should be followed by a treatment with WOCA exterior wood oil.
The intensive cleaner is especially suitable for manual application. We recommend the exterior wood cleaner for large-area, machine application.
- Remove leaves and algae from wood. Wet wood with plenty of water. Use a water hose if possible.
- Apply the exterior wood intensive cleaner evenly with a brush, roller or sprayer and leave to take effect. The intensive exterior wood cleaner is ready for use and must not be diluted. The work must be carried out in dry weather. Avoid direct sunlight and heat.
- After approx. 20 minutes, scrub the wood with a stiff brush or broom. For best results we recommend the silicon carbide brush.
- Rinse the cleaner with plenty of water and let the wood dry for 48 hours before applying exterior wood oil. The wood must be completely dry. If a completely smooth surface is desired, any wood fibres that are standing upright can be removed by re-sanding with 180-240 grain before oiling.
||clear, slightly whitish
||48 hrs. at 15-20° C
||Brush or spray nozzle, Silicium Carbide Brush
||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.
||2.5 L - 5 L
||+ 10-30°. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.